GEM Sisters telling secrets! Giselle, Evangeline and Mercedes play Never Have I Ever and talk about how to keep a secret! Sister Fun!
?GEMS be sure to vote in our video and tell us if YOU are a Good Secret Keeper? ? And check out Tips on How To Keep A Secret on our website! Love you! ?
Hey GEMS! Are you enjoying Spring as much as we are?
Spring is so much FUN! We’re always happy to say good-bye to the cold weather of winter, and hello to the warm days of Spring.
In Spring everything comes alive. The grass turns green. Trees get leaves. Flowers start to bloom! We got to thinking about all of the fun things you can do in Spring, and wanted to share them with you!
1. Plant spring flowers – Pansies are great for for spring, because even if you have a cold day with frost or snow – it doesn’t hurt them! They don’t mind a little cold. A lot of stores will have them for sale. Just put them in the ground, or in a pot and they will brighten your day. We think Pansies look like they have little faces on them. Do you think so too?
2. Pick a bouquet of spring flowers. Be sure to ask if it’s OK first.
3. Have a picnic. Pack up a lunch and eat it outside. You could even do this in your own backyard!
4. “April Showers Bring May Flowers.” Have you ever heard this saying? Don’t be sad if it’s a rainy day. All of the rain in April makes the flowers bloom even more in May!
5. Yes, it does rain a lot in Spring. That’s OK. Put on your raincoat, and rubber boots. It’s FUN to splash in puddles!
6. Rainbow! After it gets done raining, see if you can find the rainbow.
7. Decorate your room for spring. Turn your room into an outdoor wonderland. Draw Spring Pictures. Here are some things you could draw:
8. Go for an adventure walk with an adult. See how many flowers you can find, and which trees have leaves or flowers. See which yards have the grass turning green. What has changed in your neighborhood since winter?
9. Ride your bike or scooter. It will feel great to get out in the fresh air and ride after you’ve spent a lot of time inside over the winter.
10. Go to the park. Have fun on the playground! Swing, climb, and ride the teeter totter with a friend. It’s Spring! Have Fun!
We hope you get to do some of these fun things for Spring. We want to know what is your favorite thing about Spring? Tell us in the comments.
Mercedes shows you how to bake with her new Easy Bake Oven! Fun easy bake recipes you can share. Does Giselle think Mercedes brownies taste good or bad? Watch to find out.
What is your favorite thing to bake? Tell us in the comments. ??
Hey GEMS! National Pet day is tomorrow April 11th.
We don’t have a pet, but we hope to have one someday. For now we have LOTS of Beanie Boos!
We want to know if YOU have a pet. Or if you don’t have a pet which pet would you choose if you could have one? Vote now for which pet is your favorite!
Tell us if you have a pet or not in the comments. If you do have a pet, what is their name?
GEM Sisters play the Pie Face Showdown game! Mercedes and Giselle love to play challenges. And this challenge is super extra funny! Why? Well… you get to see Mercedes get a pie in the face! You gotta see it to believe it!
Which challenge should the GEM Sisters play next? Tell us in the comments! ?
We are like most other sisters. Sometimes we’re BFF’s, and other times we totally bug each other!
We talked about being siblings on our very first episode of “So Chatty”. To celebrate National Siblings Day we put that video here, so you can watch it after you vote.
We want to know if you have a brother or a sister. If you do, tell us the top thing you’d like to say about your sibling. You can choose as many answers as you want. Vote now!
We hope you have a wonderful day on Monday for National Siblings Day. Tell us in the comments about anything else you want to share about your brother or sister.
Here’s the video:
Watch Giselle’s super fun birthday haul! Giselle is so excited to share her extra special birthday vlog with you! See all the fun stuff she got for her 14th birthday at the mall.
What is your most favorite birthday present you’ve ever gotten? Tell us in the comments! ?
Happy 14th Birthday to the best big sister ever! We love you. xo, Mercedes & Evangeline. ?? Wish Giselle Happy Bday in the comments!
Your BFF’s birthday is coming up and you want to buy a special present, but you have no money! No one knows your friend like you! So even if you don’t have any money, you can still give an awesome gift! Here are five super ideas.
Have an adult help you bake some yummy cupcakes. Then decorate them with frosting and sprinkles. Use your friend’s favorite color for the frosting to make the cupcakes extra special.
#2. Candy Card!
Fold a piece of paper in half to make a special card. Use small candies to write happy birthday. Use glue to attach gum, and suckers to the outside of the card. Leave the wrappers on so she can eat the candy! On the inside tell about all the special things you love about your BFF!
Invite your friend to a sleepover at your house. Eat pizza! Watch Movies! Sing Songs! Do all of your BFF’s favorite things!
Give your BFF a mani pedi!
Make a special Musical.ly for your BFF!
Hey GEMS! We hope you enjoyed these free birthday present ideas. If you have more free birthday gift ideas, share them in the comments!
Hey GEMS! Take this quiz to find out your secret identity! You might be a Chocolate Bunny, or a Chocolate Egg. Maybe you’re a Decorated Hard Boiled Egg, or a Marshmallow Peep. Or you might even be a Candy Robins Egg.