Hey GEMS! How is your summer going so far?
If you’re looking for a fun way to get together with your friends, why not have a sleepover?
Here are 5 ways to make your sleepover awesome!
1. Tent Fort!
Tell everyone to bring extra sheets/blankets/pillows and you can build tent forts. Get creative and make up your own design. Or if you want to make the one in this picture, here’s how:
- Put kitchen chairs with seats facing out. You’ll need 4-6.
- Fasten a fitted sheet over the tops of the chairs to make the roof.
- Use clothespins to attach sheets or blankets to make the walls.
- Inside your fort, put blankets and pillows on the floors.
- Have fun sleeping in your tent!
Tell everyone to bring their favorite fun pajamas. You could even have a prize for whoever has the wackiest PJ’s.
3. Root Beer Floats!
Root beer floats are yummy, and super easy to make. Buy some root beer, and get it cold in the refrigerator. Fill a glass or mug half way up with root beer. Put one or two scoops of vanilla ice cream in the root beer. You’ll need straws and spoons. Enjoy!
Pop some popcorn. Have a variety of toppings so everyone can try different ones on their popcorn!
- Parmesan Cheese
- Nutritional Yeast
- Chile Powder and Shredded Cheese
- Spicy Cayenne Pepper and Paprika
5. Play Fun Games!
Tell everyone to bring their favorite games to the sleepover. There will probably be some games you’ve never played before. Have fun!
GEMS: Tell us in the comments if you want to have a sleepover this summer!