These are the 10 Differences Between a Friend and a Best Friend!
- With a friend you share things like candy and toys, but with your best friend you share everything like ice cream, inside jokes and especially secrets.
- When a friend misses a day of school you look forward to seeing them when they return, but when your best friend misses a day of school, it feels like the whole world has ended!
- With friends you try to be cool so they will like you, but your best friend knows how weird you really are and love you that way!
- A friend will be there to share your good times, but your best friend will stick by your side even during the hard times.
- A friend will have to tell you what they’re thinking, but you and your best friend know what each other is thinking before you even say it.
- A friend will root for you, but your best friend will be your loudest cheerleader – even when no one else is cheering for you.
- When a friend is still asleep the morning after a sleepover, you’d stare at the ceiling, waiting for them to wake up. But when your best friend is still asleep after a sleepover, you’d smack them with a pillow and tell them you’re hungry!
- With a friend, you’d most likely call their mother by her last name but with your best friend’s mother you call her Mom!
- A friend will laugh at your jokes if they’re funny, but you and your best friend will laugh until your stomachs hurt at jokes that no one else understands.
- Friends come and go, but best friends are forever!
Who is your BFF? Tell us the name of your BFF in the comments! ?